Quick Move In Home Opportunity!!
Designer upgrades to this Promenade Bonus floorplan 3bdrm/3 bath/2.5 car garage include:
Deluxe Kitchen with 2 Skylights, Profile appliances (gas cooktop) quartz counter/marble backsplash, LVP Fireplace w/shiplap/floating mantle, Flex space w/barn doors, matte black hardware, Screened Porch off Owners Suite, Bonus Suite and Universal Design Elements throughout first level including walk in shower with transom window!
In addition to the allure of living in a brand-new home without the worries of yard work, Epcon homeowners are drawn to the private courtyard that is the unique focal point of every luxury home. This is an active adult community meaning 80% of the community will have1 person living in the home who is age 55+. The remaining 20% has no age restriction. Located in highly desirable Stallings, North Carolina. Located off I-485 and 14 miles from Uptown Charlotte. (Est. Dec Completion, Photos are representative only, not of actual home)